This website is an offering to the United Nations of the Spirit (UNS)
UNS is the announced prophecy of the peoples and ancient nations around the world. It’s the birth of a new humanity, a new ancient culture where every nation is responsible for its natural norms and the original law of mother nature.
On December 12, 2015, in the eco-village Varsana in Colombia the Declaration of The United Nations of Spirit was signed. It presents the spoken law of the Great Spirit – the rules, regulations and the origins of life. It came to announce to all mankind that we all have a common origin. This common origin is the mind, the mind of the Great Spirit from which everything originates. It is our duty to place our mind in connection with the Source, remembering that we came to life from and for Him.
We now return to the path of the Natural being, considering and respecting that each native nation has its path in cultivation of the human seed. Today we are restored in the CosmoGeoCracy, so that the human seed germinates and thrives, and we become guardians and custodians of life.
- We invite you to return to the original wisdom that allows us to be one with everything and everyone.
- We offer a cultural agreement: an agreement between the ancient wisdom of the natural human and the artificial technological world.
- We intend to generate a synthesis between the East and the West, and to create a new old order that enables the path of existence.
- We understand that the modern world has taken away our life and existence, for we propose a path that revives existence.
- We declare ourselves to be the communities of the United Nations of the Spirit.
Initiatives And Upcoming Events
Dear Yogis and Mahantas of the Kumbha Mela! The United Nations of the Spirit is an...
This Kumbh Mela, under the divine inspiration and leadership of Pujya Swamiji, efforts were made...
Maha Kumbh in Allahabad has perhaps no parallel in terms of the sheer size of...
Please take advantage now and sign this campaign. Spread awareness and make your whole network...
The ancestral peoples here gathered: Nadda, Panches, Misak, Kogui, Wiwa, Uwa, Yana-cona, Cofan, Embera Chami, Huitoto, Quimbaya, Mhuisqa Chibcha, Wirrarikas, Vaisnava, Maya Chontal, Maya Quinche, Apache, Quechua, and native mestizos, want to announce to all mankind that we all have a common origin and that common origin is the mind: the mind of the Great Spirit, from which everything originates. Thus, it is our duty to place our mind in communion with the source, remembering that we came here to live from and for her.