1. We recognize, as the Law of Origin the Mother and Father creators that manifest and express themselves in natural order, and that’s why we declare ourselves the United Nations of the Spirit
2. We propose a path, several steps to educate true human beings, based on our WAYS OF LIFE.
3. We invite the human being that has forgotten their ancient memory to come and drink from this fountain of ancient wisdom.
4. We recognize that all nature (elements, minerals, animals, plants, jungles, rivers, mountains, humans, planets, stars, as well as the invisible) are not resources, they’re our family, which is why it’s fundamental to live together in harmony.
5. We state that interculturality and dialogue of knowledges favors the recognition of our common humanity in respect to differences, for the construction of Common Agreements based on the Law of Origin of every one of the ancient peoples.
6. We declare that our spirituality is not a form of exotic religion, rather it’s a way to live in accordance to all beings, nature, and the universe.
7. We recognize in women the Universal Divine Mother, more than a passing beauty standard that originates from the idea that we can own and control the world.
8. We are the accomplishment of the dreams of our ancestors. Our ancient peoples have the silence to know how to listen and the words to know how to speak and propose, this is our proposal for an education that puts the BEING and coexistence in harmony with all visible and invisible beings at the center. These educational steps are urgent for humanity. So, with the basis of ancient tradition, this new ancient society rises, united in the nine corners of the world.
9. We announce that our government system is a COSMOGREOCRACY, the order, the government of the cosmos, bound to order, government of the earth, where everything is interconnected. To accomplish this, we should extend, share, and prepare territories so that seeds from the human heart can germinate and prosper.
Kiva, Abya Yala, Mhuysca Territory 12/12/2015
Where the originary and mestizo peoples work together to protect Mother Earth and all beings.