Dear friends, brothers and sisters, grandmothers and grandparents! The trip to India and the Kiva Kumbha Mela 2019 is something that happens for the first time.
The logistics and the best execution of the tour depend on the information you provide us, for example, there are elders who may have their special followers that wish to travel and stay close to them. Such details can be arranged well in advance.
Registration for Kiva Kumbha Mela 2019:
People, who want to be privileged and receive the best attention, should be the first to register.
- For the entire month’s tour you must deposit $350 in the trip account.
- If you will only go to the Kiva Kumbha Mela 2019 the required deposit is $180.
We clarify that these sums reserve your quota and support the cause. They are not refundable in case you cancel your participation, nor transferable to another person.
For registration you must inform us of your:
- Profession or ability to help on the tour
- Name of the elder travelling to India with whom you feel especially identified.
The trip through India is during spring time, with chances of cold nights, but with good blankets and good jackets there will be no problem.
The first registrants will receive a discount of 100 dollars on the total price (one month) or 30 dollars for assistance in the Kumbha Mela 2019 only (seven days).
Round-Trip Flight Tickets
The trip to India has different costs from the different countries. It can reach up to 2,000.00 dollars for the round trip. When tickets are purchased well in advance you can find very good discounts, from some countries up to 700 or 1,000.00 dollars depending.
Each person has to check their own ticket and is responsible for their reservations for both directions, but we, in the organization office, keep alert to the special offers and can help with this information. We ask you to let us know if you have information on how someone could buy their ticket from your own country place.
Sponsorship for Elders:
We are looking for sponsorship for elders who do not have the resources to travel, but should be present in the Kiva Kumbha Mela 2019.
SOON will announce the only Paypal account and you can participate sponsoring.
All interested grandparents must have a passport and visa. We need to know:
- Who they represent
- What tribe they come from
- Their age
- A photo of them with the best quality as possible
with this necessary information we will meet in India!
Missions of the 1 Month Trip in India with the Elders
The travel plan tries to fulfill several missions:
- Remind the whole world that Mother Earth is a Living Being and that Her rights must be defended by all the governments and legislations of the world.
- That water is life, like the river Ganges, which we collect from the basin towards the sea, symbolically represented by the rivers of the world, and which must be protected from harmful, without residues of any kind.
- May the authority of the grandfathers and grandmothers of the ancestral peoples of Abya Yala (America) join with those of India and their sages with the rest of the world.
- That the united prayer of all can influence the attitude against ignorance, hypocrisy and corruption of the world so love and peace flourish.
Visit Indian Sanctuaries:
Visit the beautiful sanctuaries close to the Ganges and Yamuna rivers for the protection and prayer for the sanctuaries of all the mystical traditions of the world.
- The shrine of Lord Rama in Prayag
- The Aratik Ganga Shrine in Rishikesh
- The Hari Puri shrine in Hari Duar
- The shrine of Visnu Pad; with special ceremony for remembrance of all the grandparents of the past, who have given birth of the ancestral wisdom from our origin (bath in the sacred Kundha)
- The Lord Buddha’s shrine of enlightenment at Bod Gaia
- Visit to Durga Pur
- Visit to Ecka Chakra
- Visit Mayapur to honor the sanctuary of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Visit to the sanctuary of Kapila Muni in Ganga Sagar with the completion ceremony of the pilgrimage in the Bharat Seva Asram.
After this the same transport bus takes travelers back to New Delhi airport to continue their return journey, unless they have other plans in India.
During the trip there will be meetings with civic, political and cultural leaders, especially in Delhi and Lucknow and every site we visit.
Additional Holy Places to Visit During This Trip are:
- The shrine of Lord Rama in Ayodhya /optional/ – depends on the agreement with the governor Yogi Aditinath
- The visit of the sanctuary of the water fort in Prayag
- The visit of the shrine of Vrindavan, including a meeting with all the Rishis and local saints in the auditorium ff the Prem Mandir
- The sacred bath in the Sangam, which Hindu philosophy describes as the most important bath for the progress of the soul towards perfection
- The visit of the shrine of Vishwanath, the governing deity of Varanasi – depends on the conversation with the temple leaders.
Possible Modifications to India Travel Itinerary:
We reserve the right to modify the India travel itinerary due to unforeseen difficulties.
We hope that the tour will be of its full satisfaction despite the difficulties such trip entails.
Travelling with Independent Transport:
We do not advise people to travel with independent means of transportation.
In case someone wants to rent another transport:
- if it is registered as part of the tour pays the same
- And if it is not registered cannot receive consideration from the organization.
All donations are welcome. Registration payments must be transferred to the Paypal account that we will make known soon.
Success for all depends on the beautiful will of all. We feel fortunate to be part of the servants to the elders and Mother Earth.
We want to remind you in advance that punctuality is important, in order to be able to move and attend such a large number of people.
Representing the organizing committee, I humbly ask for your cooperation.
On behalf of the organizing committee:
B. A. P. Swami Mamo Kwivi
Note1: SOON we will announce the Paypal account number to start your registration, and we will also announce the list of the grandparents so that you can participate in sponsoring.
Note2: Continuously the support group to the elders will be invited to participate in the cleaning campaigns as an offering to Mother Earth and to the United Nations of the Spirit.